Saturday, August 10, 2013

Another first day of first grade has come and gone. I have a cute class this year with lots of personality. Here are a few quotes from the first three days of school..enjoy!(=
1. Student to another student: "Why is your name Millionaire?!?"
    Millionaire: "Because I'm RICH!"

2. student: "One of my nostrils is still wet."
    me: "Why is it wet?"
   student: "Well I got some water because I was thirsty and water got all in my nostrils."

3. student on the way to the playground while looking at the big fenced in air condition unit outside: "what is that thing for?"
another student: "It makes beer!"

4. "Ms. Kenimer you should really try my noodles..these things are delicious!"

I'm pretty sure this group will keep me entertained..can't wait for a great year! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment