Thursday, September 15, 2011

A day in the life...

 The work of a teacher never seems to end some days. There's always something to work on at school or at home. A teacher's work day is not 8-3 instead it's more like 6:40 to 4 most days with work still taken home. Though at times it seems like a lot of work, I LOVE every minute of it! First grade is where I am meant to be, this age group has my heart. I can not imagine teaching any other grade. Some people say I'm crazy for wanting to work with the little ones, but I think the people that want to work with middle and high school students are beyond insane! (=
My little people are always saying funny things and my dad has always said I need to write it down. This blog is my attempt of recording the absurd things that come out of their mouths. 
The best part about teaching six year olds is that you never know what they will do/say next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment