Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Miss Kenimer is MISSING!


In November I went to a conference for 1st grade teachers and left my kiddos with a sub for two days. One of their writing activities while I was gone was to complete a writing prompt about me missing. I did not tell the kids I was going to be absent so that they could do this writing activity. My sub(who actually taught my kiddos in prek) told them I was missing and that they had to write about where they think I was. Here are a few of the funny ones....
"I think Miss Kenimer is having surgery on her leg. She didn't want it. If you find her call first grade!"

"Ms. Kenimer is lost. I think she took a taxi to Hawaii. And rented a house forever and had a great vacation."

"Miss Kenimer is missing I think she went out on a date or is on a business trip."


"I think she is in the bathroom hiding in a stall. She looks like well she has brown hair and she has a dog. She loves Auburn."



These kids are funny! I seriously could not make this stuff up if I tried! (=






No comments:

Post a Comment